Friday, April 11, 2014
Monday, December 16, 2013
This practical training is open to filmmakers, graphic designers, artists, media and advertising professionals, students and anyone interested in learning more about video editing.
Learn How to Edit Videos in 4-Days.
Hands-On-Experience in Video Editing using:
· Adobe CS4/CS5 Suite (Premiere Pro, Illustrator, Soundbooth, Photoshop)
· CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X3/X4/X5 (CorelDRAW, Photo Paint, Capture, Bitstream Font Navigator)
· Ulead COOL 3D SE, Ulead Video Studio SE
· aTube Catcher Studio Suite
FREEBEES / EXTRAS:
Free Graphics, Audio, & Video software for editing, conversion, CD/DVD/BLUERAY SOFTWARE
We accept Bank Transfer and Cash Payments at any branch of GTBank
1. Pay N20,000 into Guaranty Trust Bank Plc (GTBank)
Account Name: Bolarin, Olanrewaju Moses
Account Number: 0009661537
2. Send an SMS to 08033830101 or 08126152020 (or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org) in the format below
Text: MMT*Amount Paid*Bank Branch*Deposit Slip No*Depositor's Name*Phone No*Payment Date(DD-MM-YY)*email
E.g.: MMT*N20,000*GTBank Ogba*0879585*Moses Samuel*08052241889*18-01-1
If someone is making the payment on your behalf, your name should be used as Depositor's Name when paying into the bank.
(10% discount on payments made before December 31, 2013)
Payments can also be made at the training venue
To secure a space during the training, early registration is encouraged.
Full registration shall be made at the training venue. However, pre-registration is very important to secure a space during the training.
Those who have paid and sent their details via sms or email do not need to pre-register again.
To pre-register for the training, send an SMS to 08033830101 or 08126152020(or send an email to email@example.com) in the format below:
Text/email: MMT*Name*Phone No*email
E.g.: MMT*Moses Samuel*08052241889*mosessa
· Passion to learn video editing
· Computer literacy is of necessity
· Ownership or easy access to a laptop or multimedia system is very important in learning software applications fast. Each
participant is therefore encouraged to come with his/her laptop during the training. Essential video software applications will be given to you free on your system.
* If you lack any of the above, notify us early.
Batch A(Weekends): January 11, 18, 25, and February 1, 2014
Batch B(Within a Week): January 28, 29, 31, and February 1, 2014
Time: 8:30am – 2:00pm
Venue: MWB, Lower Back Suite, 24, Bakare Street, (by First Bank, Ojodu-Berger B/Stop), Lagos.
Enquiries: Call: 0812 657 2020, 0803 383 0101 | e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org