This practical training is open to filmmakers, graphic designers, artists, media and advertising professionals, students and anyone interested in learning more about video editing.
Learn How to Edit Videos in 4-Days.
Hands-On-Experience in Video Editing using:
· Adobe CS4/CS5 Suite (Premiere Pro, Illustrator, Soundbooth, Photoshop)
· CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X3/X4/X5 (CorelDRAW, Photo Paint, Capture, Bitstream Font Navigator)
· Ulead COOL 3D SE, Ulead Video Studio SE
· aTube Catcher Studio Suite
FREEBEES / EXTRAS:
Free Graphics, Audio, & Video software for editing, conversion, CD/DVD/BLUERAY SOFTWARE
We accept Bank Transfer and Cash Payments at any branch of GTBank
1. Pay N20,000 into Guaranty Trust Bank Plc (GTBank)
Account Name: Bolarin, Olanrewaju Moses
Account Number: 0009661537
2. Send an SMS to 08033830101 or 08126152020 (or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org) in the format below
Text: MMT*Amount Paid*Bank Branch*Deposit Slip No*Depositor's Name*Phone No*Payment Date(DD-MM-YY)*email
E.g.: MMT*N20,000*GTBank Ogba*0879585*Moses Samuel*08052241889*18-01-1
If someone is making the payment on your behalf, your name should be used as Depositor's Name when paying into the bank.
(10% discount on payments made before December 31, 2013)
Payments can also be made at the training venue
To secure a space during the training, early registration is encouraged.
Full registration shall be made at the training venue. However, pre-registration is very important to secure a space during the training.
Those who have paid and sent their details via sms or email do not need to pre-register again.
To pre-register for the training, send an SMS to 08033830101 or 08126152020(or send an email to email@example.com) in the format below:
Text/email: MMT*Name*Phone No*email
E.g.: MMT*Moses Samuel*08052241889*mosessa
· Passion to learn video editing
· Computer literacy is of necessity
· Ownership or easy access to a laptop or multimedia system is very important in learning software applications fast. Each
participant is therefore encouraged to come with his/her laptop during the training. Essential video software applications will be given to you free on your system.
* If you lack any of the above, notify us early.
Batch A(Weekends): January 11, 18, 25, and February 1, 2014
Batch B(Within a Week): January 28, 29, 31, and February 1, 2014
Time: 8:30am – 2:00pm
Venue: MWB, Lower Back Suite, 24, Bakare Street, (by First Bank, Ojodu-Berger B/Stop), Lagos.
Enquiries: Call: 0812 657 2020, 0803 383 0101 | e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org